Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

There is Hope for the LB's (Left Brainer's)



After I'm asked what it is I do as a profession, I often hear from people I meet that they wish they had the creative eye to design their own spaces. After all, we cannot all possess the so-called right-brained way of thinking which is said to be intuitive, thoughtful and subjective. I thank God that I am surrounded by the LB's; for one, I wouldn't have any potential clients and two, I wouldn't have individuals in my life to bring me back to my senses through their logical, analytical and objective point of view. So just like the ying cannot live without the yang, I appreciate all of you LB's out there who keep me in line and who from time to time, may need my professional advice.

South of MaDi is here to assist you LB's with resources and insight on the design products and services that you yourself may not know about. I hope these tips and sources can help you find objects that will help you create your own beautiful living environments.


Let me introduce you to One Kings Lane. OKL is my daily go to for decor, vintage and furniture finds for your home, but much more! Products are essentially at cost and highly discounted for you as a member when you sign up on their website www.onekingslane.com. Launched in 2009, the founders Susan Feldman and Alison Pincus brilliantly created a go-to online website, representing home and lifestyle brands. My favorite highlights of OKL is the Tastemaker Tag Sales where selections can be purchased from leading design visionaries, such as well renowned Interior Designers and Decorators; and the finds under $50. I encourage you to visit One Kings Lane for your personal online designer shopping experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment