Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Introductions, Please!

Let me begin by saying that South of MaDi is inspired by living. In order to truly savor life, sometimes we need to put our experiences down on paper, or in this case, a blog. Otherwise, we may forget the people we've met, the places we have been, or the paths we've traveled that have designed our own souls. What I hope is to share my life experiences with you so that together, we can delight in every bite this Earth has to offer!

South of MaDi will bring you insight on an array of subjects: family, The South, reading, dining, shopping, art, design, architecture, travel, friendships and many other delightful notions that fly by my way.

I invite you my friends, old and new, to relish the good things in life....

No comments:

Post a Comment